We are in the process of reaccreditation with the Middle States Commission on Higher Education (MSCHE)

To learn more access to:

Available Funds

About Loans

To be eligible for the funds available at our Institution, the student must first apply for the Federal Pell Grant FAFSA at www.fafsa.ed.gov

For more information about Loans please click HERE.

Do I Need Anything else?

Yes, this year you will need to print and bring with you the main page of the Financial Aid Review at the website www.nslds.ed.gov where there is a summary of the financial aid you have received and its status.

You will use the same log-in for this page as with the FAFSA.

If I want to do this myself, where do I start?

If you want to shorten your registration time bring this page on information about your Household Size Form filled out and signed.

  • Start by going to www.fafsa.ed.gov.
  • Complete your FAFSA for the required year .
  • Print the Student Aid Report page that you get once you complete the FAFSA (SAR) .
  • Go to www.nslds.ed.gov and select Financial Aid Review.
  • Log-in and print the main page where all your financial aid is summarized.
  • Bring both pages with you to register.